Whether opening a bulk food business for the first time, or looking for ways to enhance your business through alternative merchandising equipment, Johnvince Foods is your true "Bulk Food Solution" supplier. Our many years of assisting people in the proper sourcing of bins, barrels, scoops, bin holders, custom bin systems, etc. has provided our customers with the extra edge in competing profitability in the bulk food industry.
Over the years we have established an extensive line of packaged goods under the brands of Wasco, Reddi-Snack, Beaver, and Cottage Farms to name but a few. These have provided enhanced retail opportunities and considerable consumer acceptance through out the trade.
It is this service commitment that our customers have come to except in our day-to-day efforts in striving to become your Bulk Food Supplier. Call any of our Sales Department or customer service personnel soon to learn more about Johnvince Foods.
Mr. Pulla and his family began Johnvince Foods, a privately owned Canadian company, back in the mid 1970's when the idea of bulk food was virtually unheard of in North America. In its infancy, Johnvince Foods specialized in importing, processing and wholesaling dried fruit and nuts to wholesalers and the independent retail trade. It soon became apparent an exciting market was emerging and the need for our products was never greater. With the slowing economy in the early 80's, Johnvince Foods seized the opportunity and provided the public with a "lower cost alternative" of purchasing foods in a bulk format, which was also more environmentally friendly due to less packaging. By the mid 80's Johnvince Foods was firmly established as the leader in bulk food wholesaling and retailing in North America.
Forms & Downloads
Adobe Acrobat ReaderForms & downloads listed below requre Adobe's FREE Acrobat PDF viewer. If you haven't got it already, get it now!
Johnvince Foods Credit Application
PST Exemption form
- When ordering by phone indicate product code number and quantity required. Call Centre Personnel will verify product by reading back the description of product and quantity ordered. This method will speed order taking and reduce errors.
- Orders can be faxed to (416) 636-6177 or (800) 680-8288.
- Additions to orders will be accepted, but not guaranteed; however late additions may cause a delay in expected delivery or pick up times.
- The Call Center hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- The wholesale pick up department is open Monday to Friday 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. only; no later. All orders must be called in 24 hours in advance. There are no same day pick up available.
- All Greater Toronto Area (GTA) delivered orders must be placed by 4:30 P.M. two days (48 hours) prior to scheduled delivery areas. For Transport deliveries we require two days (48 hours) to assemble the order for shipment.
- A minimum order of $300.00 is required for all wholesale pick up orders. A minimum order of $450.00 is required for GTA delivery, $700.00 for Transport shipments and $1200.00 for NFLD and VICTORIA, BC. Orders not meeting minimum can be shipped with an additional surcharge for your delivery area. Please ask your Call Centre sales representative for details.
Please note we do not back order "out of stocks." Ask the Call Centre to check stock while you place your order. Please re-order your "out of stocks" with your next order.